1- Get To Know Us
Our goal is to make your adopting experience as easy and enjoyable as possible!
Meet Us On Social
We invite you to join us on social media #hiddenacrespuppies to get familiar with the puppies we offer, and meet our other clients.
Get On The Notification List
Important: We Do Not Have A Traditional Waitlist. Instead, we have a simple email list that anyone interested in a puppy can join to get notified of available puppies and occasional other news from us.
This means No Waiting In Line! We send out notifications when new puppies will be available on our website. From there, it is a First Come, First Serve Basis to place a deposit on our website.
Please Join Us Below!
- Find Your Puppy – we’ll send out pictures, videos, and other details well in advance, so you can choose your puppy or litter (VIP deposits) for when we open it for deposits.
- Read our Adoption Terms and Health Guarantee. This is the agreement with which you may adopt a puppy from us, so it’s important that you understand before you place your deposit. Read It Here
- Ask the questions – We try to be responsive as possible to questions about our puppies. Contact Us Here
- Make arrangements – Puppies are usually adopted within hours of going live on the website, so if you have questions, or need to talk to your spouse, roommate, or great uncle Joe, make sure you get that squared away now. 😉
2 – Reserving Your Puppy
We ask for a nonrefundable deposit to reserve a puppy or spot in line to choose.
VIP (Litter) Deposits
When the puppies are approximately two weeks old, we open it up for deposits for VIP clients.
When you place a VIP deposit, you get 1st or 2nd pick of the litter, the opportunity to choose your puppy in person, and will be first in line for pickup.
Once the puppies are 5-6 weeks old, we will add them individually on the website for regular deposits.
Once live on the website, you may select the puppy you want, and place a deposit to reserve it as yours! Contact us if you need help.
3 – Choosing Your Special Family Member
Note: We are now limiting in-person choosing of our puppies to our VIP clients for biosecurity purposes. Thank you for understanding!
Choosing Your Puppy
VIP (Litter Deposits) Clients: Choosing your puppy happens once the reach 5 – 6 weeks old. We’ll either send you a video link, or you may visit us in person. We will coordinate that with you, after you’ve placed your deposit.
Choosing Your Puppy
Regular (Individual Puppies) Deposits: You may choose your puppy and place your deposit on our website. We’ll provide videos / pics on request, and are here to help you choose the right one!
4 – Until Puppy Comes Home
Ah, now just to wait until pickup day!! 😍 We post updated photos of your pup on our Facebook page and/or website, about every two weeks. We’ll also send you more resources via email, including resources on preparing your home for puppy, and links to our recommended food and puppy products.
5 – Pickup Day!
Please Let Us Know If You Need Delivery Options Or Boarding Past The 8 Week Pickup Date!
Few things are as exciting as going to pick up your pup! Pickup day comes once your pup has reach a minimum of eight weeks old. We are located on a private residence near Mabank, TX. We’ll coordinate the time and address in advance so you can make plans as needed.
Pickup Day Checklist
- Payment – you’ll need to bring final payment for your puppy. We accept cash, good check, Venmo, Cashapp, PayPal, and major credit cards. PayPal and credit cards will be charged an additional 3% processing fee.
- Carrier, Peepads, and food/water bowls (for long trips) Its normal for your pup to get a little carsick, or make a mess during the trip home. You should plan accordingly.
- Phone or camera – For taking lots of pictures! 😍 We have large, beautiful, shaded areas for taking pics of your new furbaby.
- Vet Appointment – We ask that you schedule your pup for a health checkup within three days of taking it home. This helps ensure that your pup doesn’t have any hidden health issues that should be caught as early as possible.