Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Please Read Before Adopting A Puppy Or Making Purchases From Hidden Acres Puppies!
Last updated: August 26, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://hiddenacrespuppies.com website operated by Hidden Acres Puppies (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By adopting a puppy from us, and/or accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you may not adopt a puppy or otherwise access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Information
Included With Your Puppy
Adopt your puppy with confidence! Your pup will come with:
- New Puppy Folder w/ Immunization Records, Getting Started Guide(s), and more
- All Current Vacs/Shots
- Vet Examined & Guaranteed Free of Communicable Diseases as can be seen by the eye
- One Year Heath Guarantee (One year, six months with use of LA Food/Supplements, see below)
– Puppy Terms of Service –
- I understand that all sales are final, and there will be No Cash Refunds given after the puppy has left our kennels.
- I understand, that I, the owner of the puppy(s) noted above, am fully liable for any and all costs associated with my new puppy after the sale, including, but not limited to, vet bills, travel costs, food, medications, consequential or incidental damages, etc.
- I understand that Hidden Acres Puppies, its owners, any employees, and all their collective estate are released from all responsibility and liabilities for any damages, whether incidentally or consequentially caused by this dog, including, but not limited to, physical damage to property or any person(s).
- I understand that any neglect and/ or abuse of the puppy will automatically void any and all warranties/guarantees, and may result in action on the part of Hidden Acres Puppies to remove any dogs originating from our kennels from such an environment, at the owner’s expense.
- I understand puppies from Hidden Acres Puppies are sold as “Pets” and are not guaranteed for either show or breeding purposes. While we do not currently charge for breeding rights, our Health Guarantee is considered null and void, if the pup is used for breeding or show purposes.
One-Year Health Guarantee
We guarantee, that unless expressly noted otherwise, all our puppies have had all their current vaccinations/dewormed and completely vet checked, and free of all communicable diseases as is apparent to the eye, at the time of release to their new homes.
Within 3 days of adopting your puppy, you must take your pup to a reputable, licensed veterinarian for an exam. If the vet determines, within the three days, that the puppy is critically ill, or has died from injuries or illnesses likely to have been contracted on or before the date of the sale, you can choose one of the have the following options:
- Return the puppy for a full refund
- Return the puppy for a replacement pup of equal value
- Return the puppy and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not to exceed the original purchase price
We further guarantee the puppy named on this agreement to the original owner against debilitating or life-threatening hereditary/congenital conditions for One Year from DOB, or One Year, Six Months with the use of Life’s Abundance food/supplements. (detailed below)
- I understand that with the purchase of our Life’s Abundance food and/or nutritional supplements, this Health Guarantee is upgraded to another six months from the puppy’s DOB, for a total of One Year, Six Months.
- I understand that, in order to receive the extra six months credit, I must sign up to receive Life’s Abundance’s food and/or supplements on autoship, and feed it regularly to my new puppy, for the duration of the Health Guarantee, or a year and six months from the birth-date of the puppy on this agreement.
Not Covered By Our Health Guarantee
- I understand this Health Guarantee does Not cover normal, treatable and/ or other non-life threatening conditions. (Fleas, parasites, ear mites, coccidia, etc. Communicable diseases, such as parvo, Are Not Covered by our Health Guarantee.
- I understand it is my responsibility, to ensure the proper precautions are taken against parvo, and other diseases, including keeping the puppy off the ground and away from public spaces, until it has had at least it’s third vaccination and well established into its new home.
- I understand that Hidden Acres Puppies takes every precaution to keep a parvo and disease-free facility, and that this responsibility is passed on to the new owner for the puppy named on this agreement at the time of sale.
Puppy Refund Policy
Deposit amounts for puppies are non-refundable.
If you change your mind regarding a puppy after a deposit has been placed, or the puppy becomes unavailable for any reason, you will be given the opportunity to choose another similar puppy from the same or another available litter.
Deposits can be “rolled forward” to another puppy or litter, for a period of Six Months from the original deposit date. After six months, the deposit will be forfeited if you change your mind.
Claims on our Health Guarantee are subject to the following Conditions:
- You must provide a signed, written diagnosis of the genetic condition from a reputable licensed veterinarian, along with your original, signed Adoption Agreement contract. We reserve the right to have our own vet make or confirm a diagnosis under all circumstances.
- In the event of a confirmed claim, you have the same options as outlined above.
- Outside the three day window, Hidden Acres Puppies is not responsible for any costs relating to the puppy after it leaves our premises, including, but not limited to, costs for vets, travel, etc in connection to the diagnosis of any genetic defects or other health conditions covered under our Health Guarantee.
- Under all circumstances, we reserve the right to refuse a refund if any of these conditions are not met, and any offers of partial, or full refund, reimbursement, or replacement will be issued only at our sole discretion.
- Puppies sold “as is”, or with known genetic defects at the time of sale, and/or sold as “Pets”, but used for show or breeding purposes, are not eligible for this Guarantee.
Additional Kennel Policies
All puppies/upcoming litters are required to have a deposit to hold them for you, or to lock in your position for choosing. Full payment is expected at or before the time the puppy leaves our home. Final Payments can be made via cash, good check, Venmo, Cashapp, PayPal, or Credit Card. All payments made through PayPal or credit card, are subject to an additional 3% processing fee, no exceptions.
For upcoming litters, choosing your puppy happens in the order we receive the deposits. For instance, if you chose the 2nd male slot, you are 2nd in line to choose from the male puppies born in that litter. Choosing happens once the puppies are 4-6 weeks of age. We will contact you once your turn comes!
All adopted puppies are due to leave once they are eight weeks of age. You will be notified well in advance, to arrange pickup/shipping options. Hidden Acres Puppies will, if needed, board your chosen puppy past its eight week due date, at a rate of $100/week or $15/day, starting the 2nd day after pickup was due.
Pick of the litter
We always retain the right to first pick of every litter, unless expressly noted otherwise.
We do our best to honor gender and color preferences, but availability is not guaranteed.
Pricing is as marked on the website by each puppy/litter. Occasionally, individual puppies within a litter are priced differently, depending on their color/markings. We price our pups based on the current demand, color/markings, and genetics.
All our puppies are sold as Pets, unless otherwise expressly noted. All puppies sold as Pets and used for breeding or show purposes, are NOT covered by our Health Guarantee.
Our puppies are Not registered unless otherwise noted. You may, at your expense, register them with AKC or CKC designer breed programs for show purposes, but be aware that our Health Guarantee only covers Pets unless special arrangements are made previously.
To qualify for a puppy, you must:
A) Have adequate food & water for your pup, & a warm, dry place for sleeping.
B) Have ample room for your pup to run and exercise.
C) Be committed to the long-term quality care of your dog.
D) Be financially able to cover the costs associated with dog ownership, including vet bills, training, food, etc.
E) Read and agree to the terms in this Adoption Agreement & Health Guarantee.
General Store Policies
Please Call Us in advance of any returns at 903-471-4891
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Returns should be sent to our mailing address in Mabank, Texas (available upon request) and must include your original receipt or proof of purchase, the reason for returning, and your contact information.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund (If applicable).
Some products sold thru our online store, are affiliate products from Life’s Abundance, Nuvet, Amazon, and/or other merchants.
We recieve a small compensation from affiliate links used to purchase products or services. Your price will not be affected.
Affiliate Products Should Not Be Returned To Us And Are Not Eligible For A Refund From Hidden Acres Puppies.
Instead, you should contact the appropriate retailer or merchant you purchased the product from, for their specific return and refund policies.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Hidden Acres Puppies. Hidden Acres Puppies has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree thatHidden Acres Puppies shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us.